Our geoscientists and associates have all necessary experience and technologies for implementation of advanced studies, such as: basin modeling, fracture reservoirs exploration, mass-transfer analysis in formations with tracers injection, etc.
- Basin modeling
- Fracture reservoirs exploration
- Tracer injection studies
- Geotectonic modeling
- One-dimensional basin modeling is implemented by the staff of RES for each project (if necessary)
- 2D and 3D basin modeling, this type of study is implemented with our partners, with whom several projects have already been carried out.
- Preparation of structural 3D base for basin modeling
- Geochemical data library of rocks and oil, contemporary pressure and temperature deviation in sedimentary cover, pyrolysis data (Rock Eval), palaeotemperature data by vitrinite and color spore index, Tmax, biomarkers, etc.
- Core fracture studies
- Log fracture studies (dipole acoustics, borehole image tool, etc.)
- Seismic data fracture studies
- Integration of data on fracturing, correlation with well work, water cut, etc.
- Tracers injection analysis and modeling of traces propagation in the reservoir
- Tracers injection planning and monitoring, modeling their movement using simulation models and models correction according to the actual registered data
- Paleotectonic modeling
- Tectonic conditions studies
- Structure and faulting history analysis
- Alan’s diagrams building and screening capacity faults evaluation
Our Company has a good experience conducting advanced studies, that in some cases can be crucial for evaluation of projects both from aspects of HC generation and development of fracture reservoirs in low-porous formations.