Study of Reservoir fluid properties
- Establishing initial reservoir conditions – definition of pressure and temperature gradients
- Quality check of fluid sampling conditions and laboratory PVT test results
- Modelling of Fluid properties, “black-oil” or compositional.
Well test data analysis
- Using analytical and numerical methods of interpretation
- Evaluation of reservoir properties and connectivity
- Based on core studies, well logs interpretation and production test results
- Methods: Groups of capillary pressure curves for different rock types; Leverett J-function, FZI-Index
- Black-oil and compositional models
- Production history matching and prediction.
- Tracer injection studies
- Complex reservoirs modeling
- fractured, fracked reservoirs,
- heavy oil.
- Enhanced oil recovery modeling
- polymer flooding
- surfactant injection
- thermal methods
- water-alternated-gas injection (WAG)
- Production profiles
- Reserves evaluation – recovery factor technical and economic evaluation, development plans, trial production project design and technical scheme with integrated field infrastructure facilities (with partners).
- Well performance monitoring and optimization
- Full field production and pressure maintenance program optimization
- Well workover planning and programs for production maintenance
- Uncertainty analysis, identifying risks and opportunities
- Well completions design and optimization
- Nodal analysis for multilateral and horizontal wells